The Hudspeth House is a historic property that specializes in gracious hospitality. Every guest reservation is important to us. When you book your stay, you can count on a warm welcome, an elegant but casual atmosphere, a delicious breakfast, suggestions for area attractions and dining and innkeepers who live on the premises. In order to ensure a wonderful experience, we have established some basic policies:
Rates are for single/double occupancy. We can accommodate a third person in the Loft for an additional $20 per night. Our accommodations are suitable for well-behaved children ages 10 and older. All rates are subject to a 13% lodging tax.
Confirming a reservation:
A $50 deposit per room is taken upon reservation and will be applied to a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Please note that our corporate name is 4 Star Operating, LLC. This name will appear on your credit card statement.
If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least ten (10) days prior to your arrival date to be refunded your deposit, less a $25 processing fee. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than ten (10) days notice or shorten your stay, please understand that you may be asked to take responsibility for your entire reservation, unless we can rebook your room.
- Check-in: 4:00-6:00pm. Please call and let us know if you will be arriving later. Homemade cookies and iced tea are offered during these hours.
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Breakfast: Served at 8:30am in the dining room. Please make us aware of any special dietary needs when making your reservation.
- Children: Well-behaved children ages 10 and older are welcome and must be accompanied at all times.
- Pets: We regret that we cannot accommodate your pet. However, we would be glad to assist you in locating a boarding facility nearby.
- Non-Smoking: For the safety and comfort of our guests, we do not allow smoking or candle burning in any of our guestrooms. Courteous smoking is permitted outside only.
- Parking: We have on-site parking. However, when we are at full capacity our small lot doesn’t allow for all guest vehicles. You are welcome to park on the street in front of the inn or in a parking lot across the street.